"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes swung around to the side of her head.
- His eyes swung to the left, where Elger stood alone.
- Kirk's eyes swung from one of them to the other.
- From the way all eyes swung toward him, he might have been a lodestone.
- The talk ceased and all eyes swung to Mat when he stopped at their table.
- The eyes of the people walking by swung away in the usual way.
- But his eyes swung away, to move from man to man.
- Their eyes swung to the other side of the trail.
- She took a deep drag as her eyes swung toward the window.
- As you focus on each word in this sentence, your eyes swing back and forth 100 times a second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.