"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their eyes brushed and held, and in those few seconds a silent communication passed between them.
- As she swept out of the room, her eyes brushed across him, expressionless yet disconcerting.
- His eyes brushed over her mouth, then came to hers.
- She answered in monosyllables and her eyes never met his, just brushed over them and went on.
- Deep brown eyes, hair a dark brushed waterfall.
- Her eyes brushed past me, then centered back on my face.
- His eyes brushed Ned's with a cold lack of expression.
- As he turned from the arrowslit, his eyes brushed across Rhuarc.
- The eyes broke the fascinating hold of the vial with effort and brushed against her own.
- His eyes rapidly brushed over the repository of glass and shiny metal instruments inside the plane.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.