"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The horseman was very near by then, but he drew back on the reins and his eyes leaped upward, meeting my own.
- He smiled as her eyes leapt to meet his.
- Panic rippled through him and his eyes leapt to the computer screen.
- Her eyes leaped to his; then she smiled.
- Their voices tensed; eyes stayed down, or leaped to one another's faces.
- He opened his eyes and the room leapt into clarity.
- Into Deane's eyes there leaped a sudden flash of fire.
- His eyes leaped from each approaching mech to the next.
- Stone's eyes leaped at the suggestion, but Da firmly shook his head.
- From the figure of the artist, the viewer's eye leaps again diagonally into the pictorial space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.