"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The older boy had a bruised left eye that was swollen shut.
- Dark brown hair fell over her face, partially hiding a bruised eye.
- He did not look that way again, but kept his bruised brown eyes fixed upon the sheriff.
- The Theban's face was swollen, his eyes dark and bruised.
- It had the look of a bruised eye staring from the rock.
- He didn't look over, but kept his bruised eyes on his sister's face.
- Another man, the only one of the three who has been charged with the crime, showed up in court with a bruised eye.
- She needed more than an hour, Roarke thought, studying the pale face, the bruised eyes.
- Brutus looked up at him, barely able to see through swollen, bruised eyes.
- I suppose you haven't even seen the bruised black eye she has this morning?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.