"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They gathered round him, all eyes averted from the thing that was coming aboard.
- She kept her eyes averted and swiftly retreated out the door.
- To his puzzlement, however, she kept her eyes averted and wouldn't look at him.
- She turned toward the outer office, keeping her eyes averted from him.
- Toby noticed that he kept his eyes averted from the sun.
- And what about the others, with their eyes averted?
- With an effort he kept his eyes averted from the man's face.
- He stared into the flames, keeping his eyes averted from the child.
- He made a special point to keep his eyes averted from the bed.
- Each to the other side his eyes averted; He first, who most reluctant was to do it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.