"direct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Global political conditions make a direct American intervention difficult," he said.
- "The thinking was that there had to be some option between direct military intervention and doing nothing at all."
- I may need your direct intervention in one area, however.
- "Could we have managed that threat by means other than a direct military intervention?"
- During the same period Nietzsche made his first and only direct intervention into politics.
- There will probably be no direct military intervention unless Israel is attacked.
- Three months before, such direct intervention on the part of Germany would have passed almost without protest; but the hour was now gone by.
- Nothing social can be organized or completed without the direct intervention of a parent.
- The Administration's policy seems to be to beat the war drums in preparation for possible direct intervention.
- That was beyond all comprehension-apart from the direct intervention of God.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.