"direct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no direct authority on the construction of that provision.
- All workers at the museum fall under the direct authority of one of the department heads.
- As a result, the number of troops under Dinh's direct authority grew.
- Indeed few federal statutes give the President direct authority to tell government agencies to do anything.
- Justice Mollen will have no direct authority over any city agency.
- The last place where his direct authority was still felt.
- The abbey was under the direct authority of the Pope and nobody else.
- Each first-line manager has direct authority to give anyone in his group up to about £60.
- However, the European Union has no direct authority in this area.
- Note: The cities under the direct authority of the republic in italics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.