"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Drawmij wears magical robes of cool colors, favoring elven designs.
- He favored bright acid colors and geometrical designs.
- Early English cards rarely showed winter or religious themes, instead favoring flowers, fairies and other fanciful designs that reminded the recipient of the approach of spring.
- The R5000 had large L1 caches, a distinct characteristic of QED, whose designers favored simple designs with large caches.
- The architecture of the third world, like the ship we encountered, is quite plain and tends to favor cubical and spherical designs.
- Hallstatt artists in the early Iron Age favored geometric, abstract designs perhaps influenced by trade links with the Classical world.
- To this end, extreme programming favors simple designs, common metaphors, collaboration of users and programmers, frequent verbal communication, and feedback.
- There is little doubt that her style was influenced by Lenotre, who favors streamlined, contemporary designs.
- Meier and Comfort neighborhoods also tended to avoid flat, grid-patterned street plans and instead favored designs with curved and sloped streets that followed the natural topography of the land.
- Prominent text books and academic papers currently favor factorial experimental designs, a method pioneered by Sir Ronald A. Fisher, where multiple factors are changed at once.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.