"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It bought centrifuge designs from Pakistan and imported technology from a secret network of suppliers that spanned the globe.
- Dr. Khan was accused of stealing a centrifuge design from a European company in the early 1970's.
- At around the same time, Iran made its secret deal and obtained basic centrifuge designs, the ones that now bear Pakistan's technological signature.
- The company wants to incorporate advanced composite materials into the Energy Department's older centrifuge design.
- American intelligence officials also believe that within the last two years Pakistani centrifuge designs helped Libya's nuclear program.
- The centrifuge design is known as a "Pak-2," indicating that it was a second-generation version that probably dates from the late 1980's, American officials said.
- His claim to fame was as a metallurgist who perfected the rotors on the centrifuge design that he stole from a Dutch plant.
- And they cannot assure the truth of Iran's claims that after receiving more advanced centrifuge designs in 1995, it did nothing with them until 2002.
- This improved centrifuge design is used by the commercial company Urenco to produce enriched uranium fuel for nuclear power stations.
- In 2000, Khan provided sensitive centrifuge designs to Tinner on gas-centrifuge method.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.