"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design never fully matured, and it was unable to reach its goals.
- As the design matures, the simulation will require more time and resources to run, and errors will take progressively longer to be found.
- The design never matures and work is later stopped in the late 1940s.
- This design matured into the trace italienne.
- By 1965, the design has matured into the more angular and rigid profile that would eventually see production.
- The site is clean and mercifully unexciting; design has matured in the last few years.
- As the design matured, the engine requirements were finalized.
- As a processor model's design matures, smaller transistors, lower-voltage structures, and design experience may reduce energy consumption.
- As his designs matured, Meem found the means to extend the vocabulary of Southwest regional forms.
- The design started in the late 1950s and matured as an anti-submarine ship in the 1960s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.