"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the house has an ordered symmetry reflecting a later desire for more formal design.
- Planning a display doesn't mean sticking rigidly to a formal design.
- But they can also be seen as part of the formal design that governs the entire work on abstract terms.
- They passed into a square hall with a tiled floor in a formal but intricate design.
- When software is developed using a test-driven approach, the unit test may take the place of formal design.
- "The more formal designs based on European models can be very stark and severe," he said.
- "I want people to see objects as part of the evolution of man rather than just formal design," he said.
- The formal design and study of type systems is known as type theory.
- A formal structural design is an overall plan for presenting scenes throughout an entire novel.
- But, today, when studies in formal design are once again popular, the solos proved charming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.