"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design for that coach went back to the Embassy body developed in the early 1960s.
- Socially useful designs of advanced systems would develop these techniques further.
- The design grew out of an international rating rule developed at the turn of the century in Europe.
- In these cases it is clear that the design developed by constant trial in practice.
- In addition their design developed back in the 1950s became obsolete.
- From this union, new tools, techniques and designs developed over the years.
- The design then developed into the concept of the Heart speaking and feeling alive and having its own agenda.
- By July 1968 the design developed to the point of being ready to file a patent.
- The design, material, and techniques developed to produce eunjangdos in various way.
- The design developed quickly, and after several iterations the instrument reached its present form.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.