"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His 1927 flight made him the first international celebrity in the age of mass media.
- Nasty things will happen, too, when you become an international celebrity.
- The opening speech has been held by international celebrities since 2001.
- I especially cannot think of many international celebrities who could take on such a project.
- The author took to international celebrity like a child to chocolate.
- Both local and international celebrities have been featured in the magazine.
- She had become an international celebrity and attracted attention simply by being herself.
- Senator Clinton is an international celebrity in her own right, and has met many of the delegates.
- In the space of a year he became an international celebrity.
- Like the men and women who would win his tournament in the years to come, he was something of an international celebrity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.