"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every celebrity seems to get a TV show these days.
- Thanks to airbrushing and professional makeup artists, most celebrities seem to look perfect all the time.
- But some celebrities and public figures seem to do it all by themselves.
- The publicly outraged celebrities seem to know nothing about forestry.
- It doesn't matter, he said, that every other celebrity seems to be introducing a fragrance.
- But female celebrities seem to have no problems revealing the personal.
- Identity, celebrity, and the power of art to transform all (or nothing) seem to be in the offing.
- With the growth of the media, popular culture and celebrities still seem to define America in certain ways.
- Other celebrities I've seen seem like ordinary people when you see them.
- Now, your celebrity seems, as usual, to have a different take on things - a bit of a rose tint, in fact.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.