"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is known for dressing the Austrian royalty as well as celebrities and artists from all over the world.
- Let's look back at some of the best dressed celebrities at past Golden Globe Award Shows.
- A native of Britain, Mr. Parkinson had developed a business dressing celebrities.
- It may be fun to dress celebrities, but to be profitable you have to dress the rest of the world.
- The groupthink that afflicts the fashion world inevitably leads the stylists who dress celebrities to the same handful of dresses.
- (Admittedly, not many designers have the time, what with the demands of collections, stores, magazines and dressing celebrities.)
- Al Ali dressed celebrities from all around the world including:
- Before designers made deals to dress celebrities for free, a woman could be famous, and dress herself.
- She has dressed celebrities such as Liv Tyler and Mary Lynn Rajskub of 24.
- We may never know but in the meantime, let's take a look at the best dressed celebrities at past "Golden Globes".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.