"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His upscale Cafe Jacoulet became Old Pasadena's celebrity hangout.
- We later learned that Chico is something of a celebrity hangout.
- Jilly's Saloon was a popular celebrity hangout in the 1960s.
- It's not surprising Leila's Shop in Shoreditch has become something of a celebrity hangout.
- His brother recalls one of his first nights out in Miami, dinner at a celebrity hangout called Nikki's.
- Shor, of course, ran the popular restaurant and celebrity hangout named for him on West 52d Street.
- Spots at Columbus - the Upper West Side restaurant - don't count (too much of a celebrity hangout).
- In days gone by it was a rather louche place, a celebrity hangout, somewhere to be seen.
- Rao's, the East Harlem Italian restaurant and celebrity hangout, was gutted by an arson fire.
- This was a popular celebrity hangout.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.