"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the surprised reaction persists, because between film roles Cher recaptures the public imagination as a frivolous, flaky pop celebrity almost dressed in leather and metal.
- My interests are not those of a pop celebrity," she said.
- The 1969 Chicago Seven trial made Mr. Hayden a pop celebrity but increased his isolation as much as his fame.
- Everyone, he suggests, is so used to blending with pop celebrities - and doesn't "care if they're real or they're pseudo" - that individuality no longer counts.
- He is the anti-Oprah, proof that a blunt, macho pop celebrity can go a long way in an age dominated by gushingly sincere sob sisters.
- The comic has also seen occasional appearances by pop celebrities, politicians, and Jesus, as it comments on events of the day.
- The pop celebrities at the show were Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield, the magician.
- On "Behind the Music," VH1's popular series of rock-star documentaries, glamorous pop celebrities expose too much, with the same empty results.
- He also spoke out against the development of cult organizations frequented by pop celebrities.
- "The Elephant Vanishes" is a high-tech, multimedia performance based on three short stories by Mr. Murakami, a postmodernist writer who has become a pop celebrity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.