"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bebo invited its users, celebrities and politicians to submit messages and pictures to be included in the digital time capsule.
- To help focus public attention on the dangers of tobacco, Rep. Waxman invited movie stars and celebrities to appear before his committee.
- Well, that told him something about Mrs Rothman if she had the clout to invite celebrities like these.
- They decide to invite celebrities to the event.
- He opened it on 28 July 1906, inviting local and national celebrities as well as representatives of the international press.
- The show's concept was to invite celebrities to the same poker table.
- To-date, the show has invited celebrities from a variety of different fields ranging from music, TV, cinema to sports and politics.
- Celebrity charity events should invite only real celebrities.
- Lastly, invited Taiwanese celebrities used the show to promote their latest albums, books, shows, etc.
- They invited celebrities to drop by.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.