"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This has brought about an Internet subculture with its own set of global celebrities, clichés, and technical vocabulary.
- It was quickly rebuilt; indeed, the city reached its zenith of global celebrity in the 17th century.
- Given that Julia was a global celebrity, it seems bizarre that the motives for her suicide have not previously been investigated.
- The lawns were now glittering with global celebrity, money and power.
- They were five of the world's first global celebrities, used to market everything from toothpaste to war bonds.
- Some represented news services and worldwide cable networks, while others work for small neighborhood weeklies suddenly covering a global celebrity.
- What they're interested in is proximity to a global celebrity.
- This section includes Quotes about Nishapur or its global celebrities.
- From 1990 to 2000,Deng Wei continued shooting portraits of global celebrities on five continents.
- He produced 134 documentaries and they made him a global celebrity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.