"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These companies supposedly bought large volumes of mobile phones and sold them back to UK missing traders.
- People gave money to the library and Amalie persuaded the board to buy volumes of poetry and subscribe to all the poetry journals.
- Just the way the nouveau riche of today buy leather-covered volumes by the metre, in order to fill the shelves of their libraries.
- For ourselves we bought volumes of haricots blancs, tinned rillettes and dried cepes.
- To keep the yuan from rising in value, the Chinese government has bought large volumes of Treasury bonds and other dollar-denominated securities.
- A Morgan Stanley client algorithm started buying and selling enormous volumes by mistake.
- Recently, he began buying rare volumes of Edna St. Vincent Millay.
- Chris Beverdige from Mania Entertainment also enjoyed the series recommending people to buy multiple volumes rather than one to enjoy the connected story arcs.
- In the higher grades, science teachers are ordering $18 books with few illustrations instead of the more appetizing $40 books so that they can buy enough volumes to go around.
- They exploit their investments by buying large volumes of product at discount prices, often snapping up extra supplies in advance of price increases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.