"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My first copy was played until it fell apart, whereupon I promptly bought another.
- Just figured out the track s name; promptly bought the EP.
- The producers, who wished to share Bradbury's reputation and popularity, promptly bought the rights to his story and changed the film's title.
- Mr. Spectre promptly bought machinery, hired a staff and designed the round tins.
- Miramax promptly bought the film for more than $3 million.
- She promptly buys dresses and furs, without knowing the identity of her benefactor.
- Brausen wrote to Bacon several times, and visited his studio in early autumn 1946, promptly buying the work for £200.
- Knowing that he was about to cancel all debts, these friends took out loans and promptly bought some land.
- The jaded viewer mocks the gag, then promptly buys it.
- In what would become a common pattern among tourists, he fell in love with the place and promptly bought waterfront property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.