"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moscow has bought nearly three million tons of corn since March 28.
- But over the last four weeks, it has suddenly bought 200,000 tons of this staple.
- India had planned to buy three million tons of wheat.
- They had 1000 rubles, which could buy 1.5-2 tons of paper.
- China bought 400,000 tons of wheat under the subsidy program.
- People looking to buy three tons of excess are by definition not practical or even logical.
- Last year Iraq bought 538,000 tons of American rice, worth about $180 million.
- The Federal Government buys 300,000 tons of paper a year.
- China had been expected to buy 300,000 metric tons of sugar.
- The company bought 95,000 tons of paper in fiscal year 2007.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.