"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We could not afford the down payment required to buy a house."
- What is it like to be required to buy and bring your own medical supplies for surgery in a hospital?
- He saw about 20,000 children, and each child was required to buy a photo for $25.
- Oh yes, members are also required to buy a seat at auction - recently they have been going for about $1 million.
- Money is not required to buy one necessary of the soul.
- As always, photo identification will be required to buy tickets.
- At the very least, consumers can learn what types of insurance they are required to buy in a particular state.
- What if the law required everybody to buy insurance, but no one wanted to sell it?
- Listen It is not required to buy a house with an agent.
- Even self-employed people would be required to buy health care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.