"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others said they were waiting to buy the phone for themselves.
- After a minute a man came up to me and said, "Are you waiting to buy tickets?"
- Should you wait to buy one of these new computers?
- "People are waiting to buy them when you drop the price."
- People simply wait to buy goods until they feel that the prices will fall no further.
- The house is now on the market and I can't wait to buy a smaller, more practical one.
- Don't wait until a heat wave to buy a fan!
- People who wait to buy that program will not get the planner.
- But there are even more reasons why you shouldn't wait to buy one.
- But many more said they can't wait to buy a ticket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.