"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Soviets quickly bought a small cabin to host meetings.
- The client bought quickly, under the impression that the shares were almost gone.
- But for the moment let's get them on the Montego Buy quickly.
- And so three years ago, when the Gleachers heard that one of the houses was for sale, they quickly bought it.
- They have been thinking that if they were going to buy, they'd better buy quickly.
- He quickly bought up much of the adjacent land, but not the 11 acres where the bulldozer was at work.
- So I quickly bought $25 million at 1.9055, making close to $20,000.
- If the price has fallen in the meantime, then all is well, and he can quickly buy the stock for a profit.
- Japan's central bank quickly bought a modest amount of dollars, and the dollar began to rise.
- I quickly bought a new pair, hurried home and felt guilty all day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.