"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We broke ranks without any clear idea of our situation.
- Many started to break ranks and rush across the field.
- He says one of his descendants down the line will want to break ranks.
- They advised their leaders to break ranks with the French.
- In a moment they had broken ranks and started running towards us.
- Conservative Democrats have broken ranks before on the tax issue.
- "There was no compelling reason for them to break ranks."
- Two other teachers broke ranks with their colleagues and told the judge they would return to work.
- Only then, in the shock of the open air at last, did we break ranks and go our separate ways.
- The rest broke rank, making the line curve around her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.