"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I could not break my promise to the dead.
- I was brought up to believe that you should never break a promise.
- Or the project will test their understanding of why it is particularly bad to break a promise.
- Will they break their promise, once we've shared all we know?
- But when she broke her promise, what could I do?
- The administration pretty much did everything wrong, he said, and broke all its promises along the way.
- He was not the kind of man who broke promises.
- "This would break promises to many people for no good reason," he said.
- But angry or not, she wouldn't allow him to break his promise.
- He broke his promise to me on the day I was born.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.