"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The $50 million project, could break ground within six months, she said.
- The company does not break much new ground here, though.
- The new building is expected to break ground in 2011.
- The university will break ground on the project next year.
- During the later half of the 20th century the School continued to break new ground.
- She knows that her show will not break new ground.
- Now they hope to break ground for 25 of them by this summer.
- But the stories are pretty good, even when they don't break new ground.
- It was to have opened on the site by late 2000, but has yet to break ground.
- It is difficult to break new ground in this field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.