"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They've been absolutely terrific - barely bowled a bad ball.
- It was absolutely terrific; the best of their lives.
- Her performance is so convincing and moving, an absolutely terrific performance".
- He was absolutely terrific at marketing and he sent his game all over the world.
- "I'm pleased for our fans, too, because they have been absolutely terrific throughout the Cup run."
- "That's fantastic, absolutely terrific," he said as he reached out and squeezed her hand.
- I thought the back four were absolutely terrific as also was our keeper who did well to save the penalty.
- The masters sounded pretty good, the augmented chorus absolutely terrific.
- They thought this was a good opportunity to get involved in golf and they've been absolutely terrific.
- If the summer comes up a little bit flat, I think the prognosis for the fall and holiday period looks absolutely terrific.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.