"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Roger was absolutely great, but time passes on and new younger players rise to the top.
- I mean, we had an absolutely great season and people are calling us a suspect team.
- An absolutely great - and timeless - classic from the 90s.
- "They're absolutely great, and we welcome them with open arms, especially in early season when they help us pack down the new snow."
- "Everything he played was new, and it was absolutely great."
- "It's an absolutely great way to come down from the stress of shooting."
- Electrics of today will be absolutely great for some people.
- Went to see it and thought it was absolutely great.
- He woke up later feeling absolutely great, supercharged with energy.
- "The guy's done an absolutely great job," he said of his former assistant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.