"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was absolutely outstanding, but well you know the rest.
- Now I know they're absolutely outstanding vehicles, much better than Chrysler has ever done before.
- "Expanding Storm" (1990), for instance, is an absolutely outstanding drawing.
- He'd be a tough fellow to spot in a crowd; there was absolutely nothing outstanding about him.
- The boys were absolutely outstanding and I trust the nation back home is very proud.
- But he praised the response of the emergency services to the July 7 bombings as "absolutely outstanding."
- Given the circumstances I thought our 4-1 win was absolutely outstanding and almost defied belief.
- A. We have absolutely outstanding people who care about what they do.
- I think Mrs Mann has produced an absolutely outstanding piece of work.
- But, he quickly added: "It would be absolutely outstanding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.