"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So to be able to do a 'Ring' cycle here, for an audience that has never seen one, is absolutely extraordinary.
- "It's absolutely extraordinary the money Sony is tossing around - and for what?"
- And then we deal with an instrument that has an absolutely extraordinary possibility.
- Most of it is absolutely extraordinary, and unlike anything anyone has tasted before.
- "His conduct is absolutely extraordinary," he told the judge.
- There is absolutely nothing extraordinary about being able to reach these notes: many baritones and even some tenors can do it.
- No one is supposed to appear clean cut, least of all an absolutely extraordinary dancer worth a trip to the Joyce alone.
- "The leverage they'd have with sponsors is absolutely extraordinary."
- You were rather cheeky, very shy, and absolutely extraordinary.
- "I was fascinated by that absolutely extraordinary man who was full of secrets," he admitted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.