"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anna," she said earnestly, "I think you are absolutely splendid!
- A single rose can fill a vase and the color can be absolutely splendid.
- Not for me this local one is absolutely splendid!
- So, yes, I think it a splendid idea, absolutely splendid!
- 'Absolutely splendid talking with you, old chap,' I added lightly.
- I m-mean, it's absolutely splendid just knowing you'll think about it.
- I noticed and absolutely splendid it was as well, the cold ones went down a treat yesterday, hardly hit the sides.
- Both were absolutely splendid but the Lagos show was a moment I'll never forget in my life.
- I can tell you from firsthand experience that it is, in fact, absolutely splendid.
- It does not survive in any form; Craig described it as "absolutely splendid".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.