"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yes, it is, it's absolutely glorious.
- She hauled in a deep breath, thinking how absolutely glorious the morning was and how blessed she was to have a moment to enjoy it.
- The Tree, standing deep in eternity, had begun to deck himself out in his autumn finery, and he was absolutely glorious.
- Our hike amid the birds and butterflies and miles of dense, green mountains was absolutely glorious.
- She looked absolutely glorious.
- Turning at their entrance, she said, "The stars are absolutely glorious.
- It was absolutely glorious to feel the different wind currents as they caught her wings, lifting and lowering her.
- Not to be outdone, Trudy spent two hours in front of the mirror, and looked absolutely glorious when she appeared.
- Upstairs Downstairs absolutely glorious.
- It's absolutely glorious - no real difference in texture, but the rich flavour is far superior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.