"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When they purchased the place in 1915, they knew it to be over 100 years old, but no documents exist to absolutely prove this.
- I can absolutely prove that I left the house at eight o'clock and didn't get home till past midnight.
- We would have to prove absolutely that harm came to Josh as a result of the interference.
- She noted, though, that it was "kind of hard to track because there is no way to absolutely prove that a dog has Lyme disease."
- They "absolutely prove that Elizabeth Morgan is a pervert," he says.
- "There is, however, one thing which absolutely proves that the language is subject to the laws of number."
- "I truly must see Kevin again and soon," he wrote, promising new evidence, including a tape that "absolutely proves me and my mother's innocence."
- Mark said in such a way that he proved absolutely that what she said was true.
- However, this absolutely proves that this is a brand new stack.
- That proves absolutely, beyond a shadow of doubt, that it was a real baby they heard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.