"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This band is open to unlicensed use because it has range issues due to absorption by oxygen molecules.
- CEA supports making this spectrum available for licensed and unlicensed use.
- However, the mages must only use their magic with special permission, and any unlicensed use results in a penalty.
- Then there are "U-type" firms that would prefer to see the spectrum go to unlicensed use.
- Licensed mobile broadband and "unlicensed use" were two of the top priorities mentioned in the press release.
- One strain on the system is unlicensed use.
- Nevertheless, unlicensed uses of the term are common.
- But the draft bill also weighs in on how spectrum for unlicensed use could be allocated.
- Wireless systems use radio frequencies that are designated by governments for unlicensed use.
- The Government has banned the unlicensed use of mercury, but officials concede there is no way to enforce rules in the wilderness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.