"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But it's still an unauthorized use of the President's image."
- As a result, new controls were necessary to prevent their unauthorized use.
- One possible charge was unauthorized use of the raft in the wrong place, he said.
- Unauthorized use of telephone codes in this case alone cost phone companies about $125 million.
- She was charged with unauthorized use of her uncle's identity.
- "He simply would like for the unauthorized use of his property interests not to be exploited."
- He and others are more worried about the unauthorized use of images in ways that the law has not addressed.
- Apparently the unauthorized use of the lift had attracted attention.
- Jones' record company was upset at the unauthorized use of her voice and pursued the issue in the legal system.
- Before Sept. 11, there was little concern about unauthorized use of private airplanes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.