"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Arrangements for use vary between forces, from compulsory use throughout shift down to officers choice of use.
- However, rating is not of compulsory use on TV.
- A wide variety of official and professional bodies in the English-speaking world now support compulsory use of helmets.
- In public school, the compulsory use of Latvian affected many Jewish students, who spoke Russian as their primary language.
- Examples are the compulsory use of a leash when bringing a dog, or daytime access only.
- I particularly welcome paragraph 38, which stresses the need for compulsory use of renewable technologies in all new and renovated buildings.
- It is therefore proposed to postpone the compulsory use of the EU logo until 30 June 2010.
- A decision on compulsory use of scanning equipment must be made.
- It included as well judicial procedures to attend civil controversies and the compulsory use of trademarks for some merchandize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.