"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these have been restored for use as a museum.
- A former pump house by the water is also being restored, for possible use as an administration office.
- The building is being restored for use as a live performance theater.
- In 1983, the house was restored for use as office space.
- It was nearly destroyed by a fire in 1987 and since then has been restored for private use.
- It was restored for use as a venue in 1999.
- More recently the property has been restored and converted for use as an hotel.
- The church was finally restored and opened again for use in 1999.
- By 1975 the mill had been restored for use as a private residence.
- There is also a train station being restored as well for public use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.