"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area was later redeveloped for other industrial use; no known artifacts are believed to survive.
- A relatively modern wing at the mill will be redeveloped for continuing commercial use.
- The site has since been redeveloped for residential use.
- During the 1970s, the site was redeveloped for industrial use.
- Most of the site has been redeveloped for commercial use, the housing area being used as single-family homes.
- The complex has been redeveloped for mixed use.
- The building and the surrounding site has since been redeveloped and restored for residential use.
- It has now been redeveloped for residential use.
- Today, the site has been redeveloped for use as stables.
- The building may be redeveloped for cultural use as part of the regeneration scheme.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.