"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, it just moves the congestion around - or worse, it encourages more highway use.
- "They usually only work eight hours a day, assigned to one officer, with lots of highway use," he said.
- The battery on the electric car for highway use gets 100 to 120 miles a charge.
- Restricting highway use was the same as not letting them leave town.
- There is highway commercial use along State Route 59.
- While higher taxes for highway use are appropriate, the Governor seeks a tax on the wrong user.
- With a bit more city driving than highway use, our as-tested fuel economy of 15.8 mpg isn't bad, but it's not great either.
- He saves much of it to put toward other highway uses.
- Car must have four wheels and have been legal for highway use at its time of manufacture.
- Racing tires often are not legal for normal highway use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.