"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said, however, that the technology was not about to go into immediate use.
- Following the procedure, most people have immediate use of their eyes.
- About the only thing that would be of any immediate use was the printing press.
- Brother Paul stood between him and the immediate use of the discipline in this case.
- According to one account, he was against the immediate use of force during the crisis days.
- In one way, we had nothing of any immediate use.
- Perhaps he would let her go, then, particularly if she was of no immediate use to him.
- An immediate commercial use of his patent has not been reported.
- Being immediately called away to sea, this information was of no immediate use to him.
- And the only thing you remember from the day before is anything that you've learned that's of immediate use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.