"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, the peer team would like to bring to the attention of the college certain concerns for its consideration.
- This team likes to shoot 3-pointers and is good at it.
- The team would like to build a stadium for itself, which is a major project they aim to achieve in the future.
- The 1981 team got back in the race, then won its final three games, something the 1999 team would now like to do.
- "Maybe the other teams don't like to play here," he said.
- He plays hard and any team would like to have him, certainly.
- But clearly the team would like to work something out.
- And the team, if you wouldn't mind, would like you to pay for it.
- Other teams do not like to play on it.
- But many teams want a point guard and would like to trade up to get the pick.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.