"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was also Coach of the New South Wales team in the 1960s.
- This result did not quite earn the defenders a place on the New South Wales team, but it had two consequences.
- Booth had a low key season in 1955-56, struggling to find a regular position in the New South Wales team.
- She moved up the state age group ranks and made her debut for the senior New South Wales team in the 2007-08 season.
- The Queensland and New South Wales teams are heavily competitive.
- In 2011, her sister was playing for the New South Wales team.
- He later joined the New South Wales representative team.
- In 2009, after only a month playing the sport, Taylor was named to the New South Wales team.
- A third victory came with the New South Wales team in the medley relay.
- Harvey started the 1951-52 season poorly, scoring 9 and 5 against a full-strength New South Wales team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.