"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And a team that needs a quarterback might call us.
- The team called for air support, but it was late in coming, so they had to shoot their way out.
- I had to; our teams were calling, they wanted to know what to do.
- Under league rules, a team can only call one time out between plays.
- But in recent weeks every team had called about him.
- In the 1970's two pro teams called the stadium home, but not for long.
- Ball would serve as what the team called "tech support."
- With the interference, he wasn't sure the team could call for help if they needed it.
- As he started to turn away from the van, team members called for two police officers who had accompanied them.
- The Mariners said a third, unidentified team had also called.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.