"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Published at last, do they shed much light for the rest of us?
- They shed their skins for the first time within a day or two.
- From what he had seen out there, most of the world couldn't find tears to shed for a few individuals.
- After ten years, they still shed tears for their boy.
- I don't want any of our men to have to shed blood for these people.
- Still, he added, "never before, until this day, have we asked any country to shed the blood of its soldiers for us."
- Maybe this thread will shed some light on it for me.
- The one thing the war king can't do is shed his own blood for the people.
- He was willing to shed his own blood for whatever advantage it would bring.
- With the blood they shed in a tide for us?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.