"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All materials constantly shed molecules, which float into the nose or are sucked in through breathing.
- Dead cells are shed constantly from the upper layer and replaced by cells from the lower layers.
- Since cysts are not shed constantly, a minimum of three stools should be examined.
- She has a hunched back, a pronounced limp and a left eye that constantly sheds tears, despite many corrective and cosmetic operations.
- They typically shed constantly.
- Keratinized epidermal cells are constantly shed and replaced.
- You may not realize it, but you are constantly shedding dead skin cells from all over your body.
- Above lie the five layers of the surface skin, composed of constantly shed cells known as keratinocytes.
- The cells of the stratum corneum, which the body is constantly shedding, contain keratin, a tough substance that also forms hair and fingernails.
- They still smelled high to Earth noses, and their constantly shedding skin resembled shaggy bark, while their heads were vaguely flowerlike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.