"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This characteristic is thought to be a climatic adaptation to allow their bodies to shed heat more efficiently.
- "I straight reply'd, "whose lively words Still shed new heat and vigour through my soul!
- Culinary authorities shed heat, if not necessarily light, on exactly the kinds of questions that baffle diplomats.
- And already, heartbreakingly soon, it was setting, having shed little heat over the snow that still covered the ground.
- The new pistons shed more heat, expanding less than their lower-tech cousins.
- That was another of the body's methods for shedding excess heat.
- With one weapon all but out and the others likely to degrade, our ability to shed heat is crippled.
- His cooling unit hissed, still shedding heat he'd picked up from the welding torch.
- Most land animals cool themselves by panting, while humans are able to shed heat via perspiration.
- These are clothes made to shed heat, not retain it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.