"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some sea grasses also periodically shed their external cell walls to avoid epiphyte cover.
- As it grows, the elephant will periodically shed its house in favor of a new, larger one, much like hermit crabs.
- However, since it cannot grow, the external sclerotised part of the cuticle is periodically shed in a process called "moulting".
- In addition, they possess a hardened exoskeleton that is periodically shed during growth.
- The epithallus is periodically shed to avoid organisms growing on top of the alga.
- The epithallus is periodically shed, either in sheets or piecemeal.
- The scales of the belted cardinalfish have a toothed margin and are shed periodically.
- As she grows, she must periodically shed her inelastic skin.
- The entire body is covered with a thin, flexible exoskeleton of chitin to which muscles are attached internally and shed periodically.
- Mature male lionheads periodically shed patches of their headgrowths.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.