"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is shedding hair at the rate of no man's business.
- The company said last month that 1,200 jobs will be shed at its London headquarters.
- They are able to create flames around themselves and shed darkness at will.
- Chelsea have shed too many points at home recently, which made this win feel all the more significant.
- Companies were shedding jobs at a rate of seven hundred thousand a month.
- But you will still shed weight at a good pace.
- So you should shed weight at an even faster rate.
- No blood was permitted to be shed at that spot.
- Nor would executives shed light on the mood at the company.
- The jobs shed at many European airlines will never be filled again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.